Do you have what it takes to join our team?
We are currently seeking to recruit a full-time Finance Responsible to join our team at Bigbon Group, the franchisee for five fashion brands: Bershka, Pull&Bear, Stradivarius, Oysho, and Massimo Dutti.
In this role, the chosen candidate will support the administrative functions of the Finance Department.
- General administrative and accounting duties
- Issuing payments to suppliers
- Reconciliations of sales, bank, and suppliers’ statements and petty cash
- Monitoring bank transfers
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures relating to accounts are properly implemented and adhered to, providing accounting support required to ensure smooth operation of tasks
- Other related accounting duties
Skills and Attitudes
- Shows logical and positive behaviours systematically and in line with company standards
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Forward planning skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Numerate and articulate
- Goal-oriented: focused on carrying out a good job and achieving or even exceeding goals
- Flexibility and problem-solving ability
- Examines and understands issues from a broad perspective and is able to think outside the box
- Identifies problems and reacts accordingly
- Uses initiative to seek proactive solutions
- Ability to handle pressure and react quickly to situations, making timely decisions in challenging conditions and circumstances
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Takes ownership of self-development
- Endorses responsibility for actions, behaviours, and decisions
- Tenacious and resilient
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Individuals who would like to work with us are encouraged to apply by no later than 31 March 2024.