We have an exciting opportunity for Shop Managers to join our team at Bershka, Pull&Bear and Massimo Dutti! If you have a keen eye for style, excellent leadership skills, and a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences, take the next step and join our team.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
As a Shop Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of store operations.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the store, including visual merchandising, inventory management, and staff scheduling.
- Leading and motivating a team of dedicated sales advisors and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with our customers.
- Monitoring sales performance, setting targets, and implementing effective strategies to drive revenue growth.
- Analysing market trends, identifying opportunities, and collaborating with the commercial team to optimize our sales.
To thrive in this role, you should possess:
- 3 A’s – attitude, adaptability, and agility.
- Proven experience to lead and motivate a diverse team.
- A keen understanding of current trends and styles.
- Strong business acumen and a track record of achieving sales targets and driving profitability.
- Exceptional customer service skills, with the ability to build lasting relationships.
- Ability to work retail hours at The Point Shopping Mall or The Shoreline Mall.
- Strong written and spoken English skills.
- Basic computer skills
- Managerial experience is not compulsory but will be considered an asset.