Visual Merchandiser at Stradivarius
In this role, the role is to maximise sales through product display in line with brand guidelines and through commercial awareness using all the tools made available.
- Ensure all new stock is merchandised in accordance with the brand guidelines in a timely manner.
- Ensure the shop floor is replenished throughout the day according the standards.
- Take commercial actions to increase sales according to customer needs.
- Assist with the training and development of all shop employees on product knowledge, image and collections.
- Have good communication with the Merchandising Department to maintain standards required and give feedback.
- Ensure own commercial awareness of forthcoming trends, colours, fashion and competitors is to the highest level and use this to drive the sales of the shop.
- Demonstrates commercial analysis and follow daily routines (RFID).
- Take commercial actions required. Knowledge of the products on the shop floor and stockroom levels.
- Participate in shop openings when required.
- Ensure that customers are acknowledged and receive a quality service either face to face or over the telephone.
- Complete other tasks as necessary to support the overall shop.
- Be available for cashiers should they request help.
- Ensure effective communication with the Management Team at all times Comply with the company Health & Safety Policy at all times.
- Good knowledge of the company, the brand, and the store.
- Experience managing a fast-paced retail operation.
- Passion for fashion, market, competitors, and trend awareness.
- Knows how to drive sales and can provide examples.
- Has led a stable and consistent career.
- Good team management experience.
- Forward planning skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Numerate and articulate.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to deliver at a high standard and/or exceed goals.
- Flexibility and problem-solving ability.
- Has initiative to identify problems and opportunities to be proactive.
- Ability to handle pressure and react quickly to situations.
- Uses initiative to make timely decisions in challenging conditions and circumstances.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Takes ownership of self-development.
- Self-motivated and ability to motivate others.
- Ability to lead by example, motivate and develop employees.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.